Floyd Mayweather Jr. says he WON’T come back to Professional Boxing - INSTANT NEWS

News, Entertainment & Lifestyle Hub

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Floyd Mayweather Jr. says he WON’T come back to Professional Boxing



Floyd Mayweather has made it clear that he is done with boxing and won't be returning to the ring for a rematch with Manny Pacquiao or for any professional fight.

Since he stopped Conor McGregor in the 10th round in 2017, Floyd Mayweather has not fought any professional fight.
There has been speculation that Floyd Mayweather could return to professional boxing two years after quitting.

The 42-year-old Mayweather states that he wants to protect his health and for that reason, he won’t be returning to resume his career but he will be doing more lucrative exhibition matches from time to time.
He also claims to be making more money than those who fight now in the ring.

According to him, "I've got calls to get back into the ring, but my health is my wealth."Boxing is a very, very brutal sport.

In the last few years, a lot of fighters have died inside that squared circle."You have got to know when to hang it up. I had a great career. I'll still travel and do exhibitions.
I make great money doing exhibitions; between $10 and $30 million."I think I make more doing that than most fighters make fighting,'' Floyd Mayweather told Reuters. Throughout all his professional fights, Floyd Mayweather was never defeated by any opponent.

No comments:

Post a Comment