I have no idea – Postecoglou speaks on replacing Southgate as England manager - INSTANT NEWS

News, Entertainment & Lifestyle Hub

Thursday, July 18, 2024

I have no idea – Postecoglou speaks on replacing Southgate as England manager

I have no idea – Postecoglou speaks on replacing Southgate as England manager



Tottenham Hotspur manager Ange Postecoglou has dismissed speculation that he is in the running to become the next England national team manager.


 The Football Association is currently searching for a replacement for Gareth Southgate, who resigned from the position after England's loss to Spain in the Euro 2024 final.


Postecoglou's name has been mentioned as a potential candidate for the role, but the Australian coach has categorically denied the rumors. When questioned about the speculation, Postecoglou replied, "I was taking a nap this afternoon, I have no idea about it." 

He reaffirmed his commitment to Tottenham, stating, "I'm the Tottenham manager, and my focus is totally on bringing success to this club."


Postecoglou's response puts to rest any speculation about his potential departure from Tottenham, and he can now focus on the upcoming season with the Premier League club.


 Having only joined Spurs last summer, Postecoglou is determined to make his mark on the team and lead them to success.

No comments:

Post a Comment