Luton Town Sign Former Nigeria International Victor Moses - INSTANT NEWS

News, Entertainment & Lifestyle Hub

Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Luton Town Sign Former Nigeria International Victor Moses



Luton Town Football Club has announced the signing of former Nigeria international, Victor Moses, on a permanent transfer. The 33-year-old winger joins the Hatters subject to international clearance, after severing ties with Russian club Spartak Moscow earlier this summer.


Moses' Illustrious Career


Moses has had a storied career, with stints at Wigan Athletic, Chelsea, Liverpool, and Inter Milan. He was part of the Chelsea squad that won the Europa League in the 2012/13 season under Rafa Benitez.


Excitement and Ambition


Moses expressed his excitement and ambition after signing with Luton Town. "I'm looking forward to it," he said. "I had a few offers from Europe, but I set my mind on staying over here, and here we are. I'm very pleased and honoured to be at this club, and I just can't wait to get going."


Commitment to Success


Moses spoke with manager Rob and the directors before joining, and was impressed by the club's plan and history. He expressed his desire to be part of the team's success, stating, "I want to come here and enjoy my football, work hard for the club and for the team, and get back to where we belong in the Premier League."

No comments:

Post a Comment