I’ll have no problem playing with Vinicius – Mbappe - INSTANT NEWS

News, Entertainment & Lifestyle Hub

Tuesday, July 16, 2024

I’ll have no problem playing with Vinicius – Mbappe

I’ll have no problem playing with Vinicius – Mbappe

 


Kylian Mbappe, Real Madrid's latest summer signing, has expressed his enthusiasm about playing with Vinicius Jr. During his official presentation as a Real Madrid player on Tuesday in Spain, Mbappe emphasized that great players are meant to play together.


"Vinicius is an exceptional player, and I'm thrilled to share the pitch with him," Mbappe said. "I'm also looking forward to playing with Rodrygo and the rest of the team. As great players, we're meant to complement each other's skills."


Mbappe downplayed any potential concerns about competition or conflict, stating, "I won't have any issues playing with Vinicius. He had an outstanding last season, and now it's my turn to adapt to him, Rodrygo, and the rest of the team to support them."


This statement from Mbappe highlights his team-oriented mindset and eagerness to collaborate with his new teammates, setting a positive tone for his tenure at Real Madrid.

No comments:

Post a Comment