Veteran Actor Chiwetalu Agu Credits His Wife for His Success: 'I Couldn't Have Made It Without You - INSTANT NEWS

News, Entertainment & Lifestyle Hub

Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Veteran Actor Chiwetalu Agu Credits His Wife for His Success: 'I Couldn't Have Made It Without You

Nollywood veteran Chiwetalu Agu recently celebrated his wife, Nkechi Agu's, birthday and took the opportunity to express his heartfelt gratitude for her presence in his life and career. In a touching tribute, Agu acknowledged that he owes his success to his wife's unwavering support and encouragement, particularly during challenging times. In a video shared on his Instagram page, Agu serenaded his wife with a sweet rendition of the "Happy Birthday" song. He poured out his heart, saying, "I want to thank you for being an amazing person to me... for letting me be your husband. Even God knows I wouldn't have made it this far without your support." Agu continued, "Thank you for being one of the major reasons I refuse to give up on life." He promised to continue loving and adoring her, saying, "I might not have gold or silver to give you, but believe me when I say my love for you will remain, My Queen."

No comments:

Post a Comment